Digital Nomad City Guides
What are digital nomad city guides?
At Digital Nomad World we provide one of the most comprehensive and extensive collection of city guides available on the internet. Our editorial guidelines ensure that our writers possess first-hand experience of the reviewed location and conduct thorough research before composing their review. Moreover, we strive to maintain the accuracy and relevance of our guides by promptly incorporating any changes or new information.
When we evaluate and rate a city or location we take into consideration all factors of the location that are relevant for digital nomads and traveling remote workers.
How do you rate a certain location?
The ratings consist of the following factors:
- Value for Money – The balance between cost and quality in the location.
- Internet – The quality and availability of internet services.
- Workspace – Availability and quality of coworking spaces and other work-related amenities.
- English – The proficiency of locals in speaking English.
- Food – Quality and flavor of the local culinary scene.
- Safety– The level of safety and security of the location, taking into account factors such as police presence, emergency services, infrastructure, cultural tolerance, traffic safety, political stability, and natural disasters.
- Health – The quality of the healthcare system and access to medical facilities.
- Transportation – Availability and diversity of public transportation options, as well as the condition of road infrastructure.
- Friendly – The friendliness and welcoming nature of the local community.
- Quality of Living – The Overall quality of day-to-day life, including social, economic, cultural, environmental, health, safety, and education factors.
- Nomad friendly – The extent to which the location is suitable for digital nomads, taking into account all other factors.
What is covered in the digital nomad city guide?
The guides focus on the following subjects:
- Places to work
- Where to live
- How to find accommodation
- Cost of living
- Visa requirements
- Best time to visit
- Culture and cuisine
- Things to do
- Families and childcare
- The local people
Finally the guides give an overall monthly budget as well as a breakdown of the budget to variables such as costs of workspace, accommodation, food, commute and leisure